Who we are
About Godfrey, Anderson & Co
Godfrey, Anderson & Co is a sole practice with a network of tried and tested organisations and individual experts built up over many years.
What To Expect
At the first meeting, at your premises, we have a “get to know you” session where you learn about us and we learn about you. On your side there are several areas to look at:
- What you do and how you do it.
- Your history, how you started and what drove you to your current situation.
- We briefly look at your sales and marketing.
- We then discuss your book-keeping and accounts.
- Your current tax, vat and payroll situation
- What are your strengths and weaknesses
- What are your threats and opportunities
- Your personal tax situation
Following the meeting we write a report for you discussing the above and also providing some thoughts on problems that may have been discussed. The following areas cover what is reported:
- Your business
- The accounts
- Personal situation
- Current business situation
- Fixed fee quotation
At the second meeting we discuss the report and whether you wish there to be any amendments to our proposals. After this we produce a contract and we’re ready to get to work!